|Robert & Alisa Holland, owners of Southern Oregon Fine Meats, offer years of experience in both mobile, on site butchering and wild game processing. The team at Southern Oregon Fine Meats provides over 33 years of custom processing throughout the Rogue Valley & Oregon. Robert Holland began his career in John Day, Or. His experience includes over 28 years of Aged Beef Program and began Bert's Custom Butchering in January of 2007. Robert and his wife, Alisa expanded their family owned and operated business from a mobile butcher service to Southern Oregon Fine Meats - A Full Retail Meat Shop(keeping the mobile service as well)!|
|Owners, Robert & Alisa Holland|
Why Southern Oregon Fine Meats?
- Pride ourselves in offering the fullest of customer service - we individualize our services to the customer’s specific wants & needs.
- Stand alone from the rest because we age our beef for at least 21 days tenderizing it the natural way.
- We do not pump our meats with additives or water.
- Do not use needle machines as a way of tenderizing.
- Aging the beef allows the meat to become more flavorful while it becomes tender.
Proudly supporting local 4H & FFA, by processing for these associations.
Buy Local - Support Local
Southern Oregon Fine Meats supports independent local businesses by selling their products through out their store.